Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

In a Pickle

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible complulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer.

His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill said he would be too embarassed. He vowed to overcome his compulsion on his own.

One day, a few weeks later, Bill came home early. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong.

“What’s wrong Bill?” she asked.

“Do you remember how I told you I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?”

“Oh, Bill, you didn’t?”

“Yes, I did.”

“My god Bill, what happened?”

“I got fired.”

“No, Bill, I mean what happened to the pickle slicer?”

“Oh…..she got fired too.”

No comments: