The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle,
At the gates,
God said, 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'
God said, 'Yes.'
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds
3. The directional controls leave a lot to be desired
4. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much
5. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust
6. And the maintenance costs are enormous.'
'Hmmmmm, you have some good points there,' replied God, 'It may be true that My invention is flawed, but according to My calculations, more men are riding My invention than yours.'