Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES

With the Olympics in full swing in China, I thought it might be a good time to give you a few simple Chinese phrases for you to learn.

ENGLISH CHINESE
Thats not right SumTing wong
Are you harboring a fugitive? Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP Kum Hia Nao
Stupid man Dum Fuk
Small horse Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift Chin Tu Fat
Its very dark in here Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet Wai Yo Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled
for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight Lai Ying Lo
Hes cleaning his a motor Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great Fa Kin Su Pa


No comments: