Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Resimay

Deer Sir,

I want to apply for the secritary job I sore in the paper.

I can type real quik with one fingar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a peepole person, Peepole really seem to respond to me well.

Im looking for a Job as a secritary but it musent be to complicaitedI no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can tork about wot you want to pay me and wot you think that I am werth, I can start imediately.

Thank you in advanse for your awnser. hopfuly your best aplicant so far.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a photo of me.




Employer's response:

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

No comments: