Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The burglar

A man breaks into a house looking for money.

Inside he finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the man out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the homeowners wife to the bed the convict gets on top of her,kisses her neck, then gets up and goes to the bathroom.
 
While he`s in there,the husband whispers over to his wife: listen this man is an escaped convict .Look at his clothes! He`s probably spent a long time in jail and has not seen a woman in years.
 
I saw how he kissed your neck.If he wants sex, don't resist and don't complain........do whatever he tells you.
 
Satisfy him no matter how he nauseates you, This man is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry,He'll probably kill both of us. Be strong honey and remember I love you!!,
 
The wife responds: He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear.
 
He told me he`s gay,thinks you are very attractive, and asked if we had any Vaseline.
 
I told him it was in the bathroom.Be strong honey.......I love you too.

No comments: