Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Woody Allen Quotes

Many of Woody Allen’s quotes are regarding sex or death - here are a few of my favourites:-

  • I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work… I want to achieve it through not dying.
  • I tended to place my wife under a pedestal.
  • It is impossible to experience one’s death objectively and still carry a tune.
  • On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done just as easily lying down.
  • There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
  • Death doesn’t really worry me that much, I’m not frightened about it… I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
  • A ”Bay Area Bisexual” told me I didn’t quite coincide with either of her desires. Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.
  • I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
  • I’m such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
  • Is sex dirty? Only if it’s done right.
  • Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
  • Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast.
  • Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing; between 5 it’s fantastic.
  • Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing.
  • Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good.

And finally, a quote that refers to sex and death:-

  • The difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you.
Click to purchase Woody Allen on Woody Allen

No comments: