Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

More of Woody Allen

After my recent posting of Woody Allen quotes on sex and death proved so popular, here are some more on life and money:-

  • Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
  • Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
  • Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
  • Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
  • My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.
  • And my parents finally realise that I'm kidnapped and they snap into action immediately: they rent out my room.
  • Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have you declared legally insane in order to gain control of your estate.
  • If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
  • In Beverly Hills... they don't throw their garbage away. They make it into television shows.
  • In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
  • Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
  • The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have.

No comments: