Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown - Day 15

Tuesday evening and must admit I had a little shock this afternoon when I received a text message from the NHS Coronavirus Service stating that I am at high risk of developing serious illness if I catch coronavirus and that I should remain at home for 12 weeks! Also I should keep away from anyone else living in the household. I am living with my partner and we are advised to use separate beds, I should eat on my own, use my own towels, my own bathroom and keep out of the kitchen.

I do have a mild lung condition (uip) but my lung function tests have always been good and my consultant has even increased the time between the tests from 6 months to a year. I had initially wondered if this would be a problem but thought I would have heard well before now, if that was the case.

I am not sure just how far we shall go in maintaining our distance as we have been living normally in Lockdown for over 2 weeks now and have both been adhering to Social Distancing on the odd occasions we go out. 

Looking on the bright side, we should now be able to get home delivery from the major supermarkets who have been concentrating on the most vulnerable customers, of which I am now one, as well as being on the old side - 71 to be precise!

Nevertheless, I shall continue annoying friends and readers alike by posting cartoons/memes that amuse me. Here are three for tonight. I certainly can relate to the first one!






No comments: