Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown - Day 19

Coronavirus recovery! I posted on Friday that a good friend had been taken to hospital with coronavirus. I am glad to report that he has now been sent home, feeling much better. The only symptoms he now has is that he has gone off the taste of alcohol, whether it is beer or whiskey and his appetite is not too good.

I am still waiting for the Government to notify the supermarkets that I am on the most vulnerable list so I can get home delivery. But to be fair we are in the middle of the Easter holiday period and they do have rather a large number to send out. In the meantime we have some very good friends who will do shopping for us if necessary, so we will not starve.

I will finish for now with the following notice that I saw today:-


No comments: