Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown - Day 9

So here we are again, reporting on all that has happened on our 9th day of lockdown.

The short answer is not much.

This morning we defrosted then re-arranged the chest freezer in the garage - finding stuff we had forgotten was there, throwing away stuff that had obviously been there for years and deciding what we were going to have for dinner ( my partner insists it is supper ) for the next couple of days.

The news continues to be depressing. Wimbledon and the Edinburgh Festival are two more events that have bitten the dust. A woman has been fined £660 for breaching coronavirus restrictions after she refused to tell police who she was and why she was on the platform at a railway station and in the US they are now forecasting deaths to be somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000.

I have also been annoying my friends by continually posting jokes/memes/cartoons/videos on various WhatsAp groups I am a member of! I will end by posting this one for your entertainment?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: