Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown - Day 26

To help pass the time in these strange days, I have started to bake. I baked a small loaf at the end of last week, which was eaten very quickly, so today I baked another loaf and tried my hand at Focaccia.

They have both turned out surprisingly well as I hope you can see from the photo below.

Home baked bread and Focaccia.

I followed a recipe from Gennaro Contaldo which is shown on the BBC Food website.

How long my attempts at cooking and baking last, we shall have to see but I certainly aim to carry on with it for a short while and may try my hand at cakes later in the week.

I will finish with  a plea for you to comment on this post. I am sitting here wondering if I am wasting my time doing this or if anyone is actually reading it! Even if its only a thumbs up (or down) it would be immensely appreciated.

Many thanks. 

No comments: