Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog site (or is it page?).

As I have only just created this Blog, I don't suppose anyone will actually read this but never mind.

I have started this with the intention of posting to it most evenings, sharing my collection of humour (jokes) and generally commenting on whatever takes my fancy whether it is politics (boring) sport, tv, (thats television, not transvestites), food, drink - especially drink - and anything else that comes to mind.

Hopefully, over time others will come to read the site (Build it and they will come) and post their comments, recommend the blog to others and soon we will take over the world.

Anyway, it is now day time and I really should be working on other things so I will end up a little humour (at least I thought it was funny) and will be back tonight

A girl was visiting her blond friend who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were.
The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.
Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
"HelOOOooo," answered the blond. "They're watch dogs!"

By the way I am not ageist, sexist, racist, or anti-women, mothers- in-law, blondes, and I am definitely NOT Politically Correct!!!

No comments: