Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Saving Money!!!

Its seven oclock on Sunday evening and thought I'd just say a few words while waiting for dinner to cook - roast chicken if your interested. (Its roast chicken even if you are not interested).

My wife is helping to make us wealthy because she is always saving money. Took her to the Clarks Village Shopping Centre to day in Street - Somerset - and she must have saved hundreds of pounds - well we came back with about six carrier bags and she said that everything she bought was at big savings

I asked where all this money was that she kept saving but she looked at me as if I did not understand the finer points of shopping - still she's worth it - so she tells me!!

Anyway, dinner is smelling good so must go now - see you later (do you think that this constant talking to myself is a sign of old age?)

No comments: